Request a non-binding and free quote for your photovoltaic system.
This is how you can request your individual offer:
- Fill in the contact form
- Send an e-mail to: info@--no-spam--solprime.de
- Or call +49 (0) 431 - 66 74 910
- After you have addressed your inquiry to us, our sales department will contact you immediately.
On request we offer you a non-binding consultation on site. Our staff will advise you on how to proceed and make suggestions for the realisation of your photovoltaic system. During the entire planning process, we naturally respond to your suggestions and ideas in order to implement them in the best possible way.
On site, our consultants can already check all conditions for the installation of the photovoltaic system.
Each of our offers is based on an individual design for your roof.
With our professional 3D design software, we can comprehensively simulate and analyse your system in advance in order to create a detailed profitability calculation.
We analyse the following factors:
- Specific yield
- String interconnection
- Efficiency of PV modules and inverters
- Roof pitch angle
- Intensity and duration of solar radiation
- Load profile
On the basis of this analysis you can judge exactly which result you can expect from your photovoltaic system.
We will provide you with a full offer at no cost. The offer is accompanied by a profitability calculation with all technical design documents. Professional assembly by us or a specialist partner is also included.
If we were able to convince you of our service, please return the signed offer, the authorisation to register a PV system on your behalf, the consent for the meter replacement application and the site plan to us. After checking the information and documents, we will send you the order confirmation.
Subsequently, we begin with the preparation of the assembly and the system registration.
After receipt of all components and agreement on the date, assembly usually begins within 5-10 working days. The photovoltaic system for your detached house is installed in 2-3 days. After completion of all work, we submit the meter replacement application and send the completion notification in accordance with the German Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG) to the responsible energy supplier.
• DC: As a first step, the substructure is mounted on the roof, then the panels are installed and the cables are laid and routed to the inverter.
A string measurement record is created, which is required for the completion notification.
• AC: The inverter is installed at a suitable location near the feed-in point (after consultation with you) and the panels and the mains supply are connected.
- The old meter is removed by the grid operator and replaced by a new, digital 2-direction meter.
- Your photovoltaic system will now be put into operation and produces environmentally friendly electricity!
Do you have any questions about the installation?
Our customer advisers will be happy to inform you.